Sunday 27 April 2014

The Tiny Trees Project

The Tiny Trees Project

Back in 2012 I had one of my images featured on the front cover of Token Art Magazine, this was an image of a tree in a jar, just a little concept for a photo I through up while bored one day.




But since then the idea of doing a full project based on these kinds of images has always been at the back of my mind. Now that my skeleton project is pretty much complete (save for any odd ideas I have for it) I thought now would be a good time to get started on something new!

Here are some behind the scenes type images for the past couple of days where I have been hard at work getting the first batch of images done for the project! Unlike my last one I won't be restricting myself to one image per week and I won't be making one every week no matter what, unless I feel like it that is. :P






I'll be posting the first set of final images in an upcoming blog post! Be sure to keep your eye out for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment