Sunday 20 April 2014

The Portobello Hotel - Part 1

The Portobello Hotel - Part 1

Back in late January I shot the SS14 campaign images for 
Closet Clothing, you can see the behind the scenes blog post here! I have split the shoot up into two parts for editorial submissions, the following are from the first half and feature the lovely Daisy! This set was featured in the fantastic Spoiler's Hand Magazine, you can see check out the issue by clicking here or the image below! We are on pages 66-71! :)



You can also purchase the issue on MagCloud here!

In the days before releasing this set I though my website could do with a bit of an overhaul so I decided on a wider aspect ratio for my images. You can view the shoot on my updated site by following this link or clicking below! :) 



Here are a selection of images from the shoot!









Model: Daisy @ Nevs
Make-up: Hannah Serjeant (Instagram)
Styling: Ruth Elliot and Bryony Friend
Designer/brand: Closet Clothing
Photography: Thomas Cole Simmonds

No comments:

Post a Comment