Sunday, 27 July 2014



The other week week I met up with the lovely Rani Christie for a little test shoot in one of the local parks in Brighton! It was Rani's first time in front of the camera and you would never have guessed! Here are a few photos from the shoot :)

Be sure to follow Rani on Instagram! :)

Monday, 14 July 2014

Sorrowful Wife

Sorrowful Wife

Back in late May I met up with a wonderful team for a fantastic shoot in London! You can see the behind the scenes of that shoot here! The name of that post was because I thought it would end up being called something else but things change! Haha. :P But I digress! This shoot was just published on the fantastic DeFUZE magazine website as one of their featured webtorials! You can see the shoot on their website by following this link or by clicking below! :)

And below is a selection of images from the shoot! You can also view the shoot in it's entirety on my website at

Our awesome team!

Model: Madeleine Uitz @ M+P
Make-up: Irene Wang (Web)
Hair: Ronnie Woodard (FB)
Styling: Shirly Piperno
Designers/Brands: Josefine Hansson, Ella Cervjakova, Bershka, Marjan Pejoski, Dang Thuy Duong, Zara, Forever 21 and Topshop
Photography: Thomas Cole Simmonds

Monday, 30 June 2014

The Portobello Hotel - Part 2

The Portobello Hotel - Part 2

Back in late January I shot the SS14 campaign images for 
Closet Clothing, you can see the behind the scenes blog post here! I have split the shoot up into two parts for editorial submissions, the following are from the second half and feature the lovely Lola! This shoot was just published in the wonderful Whim Magazine, you can view the issue here or by clicking below! We are on pages 54-70 with an interview on page 71! :)

Here are a selection of images from the shoot!

And you can view more on my website at:

Model: Lola @ Nevs
Make-up: Hannah Serjeant (Instagram)
Styling: Ruth Elliot and Bryony Friend
Designer/brand: Closet Clothing

Sunday, 15 June 2014



Last week I met up with the lovely Lizzy Perry (who helped style the Guise shoot last year - see here) to help her shoot the images for her final year project! I met up with her and our beautiful model for the day Carmen Reumers in a local cake shop after the make-up had been done my the wonderful Lydia Pankhurst

The theme for the shoot was pastels and as you can see from the first location the cake shop was a perfect match! After shooting looks one and two there we made our way to the residential area to shoot in front of some of Brighton's trademark colourful houses. Below are some of the final images!

And here are a few behind the scenes images as well!

Be sure to follow these wonderful people!

Model: Carmen Reumers
Make-up: Lydia Pankhurst
Styling: Lizzy Perry
Photography: Thomas Cole Simmonds

Sunday, 1 June 2014

London Morning

London Morning

Back in the middle of March I spent the weekend in London 
with the beautiful Madeleine for a fantastic shoot, you can see the behind the scenes post here! Today this shoot was featured on the wonderful Quiescent Magazine! You can view the shoot by following this link or clicking below! We are on pages 16-23 as well as the cover! :)

Here is a selection of the final images too! And you can view the full shoot on my website at

As I mentioned in the behind the scenes post Madeleine was responsible for the fantastic make-up and the styling for this shoot so please be sure to follow her on Twitter/Instagram or check her out at her new agency M+P Models. :)

Friday, 30 May 2014

Beauxoxo at the Beach

Beauxoxo at the Beach

A couple of weeks back I met up with 
Georgie of Beauxoxo along with our model for the day Vanessa and make-up artist Nicole for a little shoot on the beach for the new stock on Georgie's shop for the summer. Paired with a pile of clothes from the wonderful Mod Dolly we began shooting and as we did the clouds disappeared and the sun came out!

Here are some of the final images! Be sure to check out the Beauxoxo website if you're interested in getting one of these headbands for yourself! :)

And some behind the scenes images too!

Model: Vanessa Tait
Make-up/hair: Nicole Taylor
Boutique: Georgie Beauxoxo
Clothing: Mod Dolly
Photography: Thomas Cole Simmonds