Sunday 21 April 2013

Shoot with Vanessa and Leni's Test Day


Leni's Test Day

A couple of weeks ago I went up to 
Leni's Model Management office to shoot some of their new faces! You can read a bit more about the trip up here in my previous blog post here.

Here are some of the images from the day!











All of these beautiful models can be found on the Leni's site, they are (in order):


Anastasija L
Georgia Stensness

Alena D

Tia B
Delita



Shoot with Vanessa

Last Wednesday I had another shoot with the beautiful Vanessa! We met up in Brighton and made our way back to her house for a boudoir-ish kind of shoot, but a bit more edgy and fashiony... I think haha. 


Anyway it was a great shoot and it was fun to shoot indoors again as I am usually outside in the freezing cold. And I'm sure Vanessa felt the same way. Curse our English chills.

Here is a little back of camera preview from the day, more to come in a future post once I've got my huge backlog of editing done. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment