Sunday 24 February 2013

Re-Editing and Unedited Photos Newly Edited - Part 1


Re-Editing and Unedited Photos Newly Edited - Part 1

In between editing the huge stack of photos from my latest shoot (see this blog post for more details) I have been looking over some older shoots and making sure I hadn't left any usable photos unedited and unused. And I thought, as my editing process has improved a little over the past year or so I would re-edit some images. We will look at the shoot I re-edited as a whole in the next post but for now here are some that are brand new!


The first set I looked back at was from my shoot with the beautiful Sara Grabek. Upon my first edit of the images from our beach shoot the different locations we used lacked enough images to create a coherent set or story, and it turned out that I had indeed overlooked a few photos! Here are a few of them:





You can see the full set on my website by clicking the following image!


Be sure to keep an eye out for my next post with the re-edited shoot that also includes some unseen photos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment