Saturday 22 December 2012

Portfolio, Behind The Scenes and The Skeleton Project Week 52


Portfolio

After getting a bunch of my photos printed for framing the other week I decided to update my portfolio, not only with new images but a new size too! I decided to get one of the Pampa Spiral Book and if you're looking to get a new portfolio too I highly recommend them, they are really well made and make photos look a bit better too. :P So far it's a little over half filled with images, looking forward to next year and filling up the rest of the pages with new shoots!





I also got a few new posters in the mail the other day too, things look extra nice in frames!





Behind The Scenes

This week 
Lucie (who was part of the behind the scenes video team on the Z-Mode shoot) released a promo video showing the shoot in progress. You can see it on her Vimeo channel here! Or just watch it below. :P



Credits for the video:
Cinematographers: LucieMichael
Editor: Lucie
Assistant: Beak

You can see the blog post for this shoot here.


The Skeleton Project

So here it is! Week 52 and the last photo for this project. I will be going into more detail on the project in my next post but for now enjoy the last photo!



Don't forget you can follow the project here.


No comments:

Post a Comment