Saturday 21 July 2012

EBTG Bride and The Skeleton Project Week 30


EBTG Bride Shoot

A few weeks ago I had another shoot with M (you can see that entry here) for a bridal boutique called EBTG Bride, I just finished editing the photos and here are a few of them! :D



Credits for this shoot are:

Model/Stylist: M
PhotographyThomas Cole Simmonds


I have also finished the photos from the shoot before that one but I am waiting to hear back to see if they will be published so I have to keep them hidden for a little bit longer... not too much longer though I hope as I can't wait to release them!

Making a Studio... update!

Over the past week I have been slowly converting my room into a usable work space, and now I have a place to do studio shoots if need be! Here is a little sketch I did before hand and this is what it turned out like, not too far off as it turns out. :P 



Hopefully I will have some shoots to show you in the near future shot here!

The Skeleton Project



Week 30!! Still a little surprised I got this far! This weeks photo shows a little bit of a mutation, two heads are better than one, although I imagine these two would argue a lot. You can follow the project here.

No comments:

Post a Comment